The Bioinformatics Core Facility at the Department of Biomedicine provides basic bioinformatics training, services as well as full-scale scientific collaborations for all scientists at Aarhus University as well as external academic and industrial partners.
Our mission is to offer researchers support at all stages of bioinformatics analysis – from research idea, through execution to dissemination. A particular priority is to provide consultation, training and biologist-friendly solutions to researchers at the Department of Biomedicine in order to implement the use of OMICs and other large-scale data.
- Data analysis: A wide range of bioinformatics services are offered in the field of high-throughput analysis, sequence analysis and related areas. This includes data quality control, processing, and visualization.
- Consultation: We advise on experimental design and provide general bioinformatical and statistical support in all parts of your project.
- Training: From practice-oriented workshops about bioinformatics tools and databases to short lectures on various topics.
- Research cooperation: If you are interested in more in-depth analysis and interpretation of your data, we also offer a full joint scientific cooperation.
- Writing assistance: We assist in the preparation of grant proposals and manuscripts regarding bioinformatics sections and evaluations.